A few months back I answered a thread on ms forums regarding running a workflow on more then 250 records which is the grid paging limit. I trimmed our record per page wizard and made it available for free on GI company website -> free wizards (left navigation).
If you’re looking for a cool productivity enhancement that lets you control how many records are displays per entity this one is surly something any user can appreciate. Feel free to send us feedbacks (email@example.com).
RPP Wizard features:
- Runs from CRM main application toolbar.
- Identifies the current entity being browsed and loads with user the settings (either CRM paginglimit or saved setting).
- Refreshes the current entity view.
- Supports all views including associated views.
- Supports quick and advanced find.